How it works
By purchasing authentic and educational resources you will be on the path to embedding cultural practices into your educational program. These resources can support you with meeting the National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework that focus on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultural inclusion.
You will discover
- Educational Experiences and activities to work through with the children
- Authentic books, musical instruments and resources to suit all ages
- How to implement Inclusive practices in your workplace
- How to be inclusive when working with multicultural children
- Tools, Activities and Resources to assist your service to EXCEED at the National Quality
Our resources include authentic musical instruments, recipes, weaving, language, songs, games, mats, music and a wide range of materials that are unique to the Torres Straits and Aboriginal Australia.
Meeting your National Quality Areas
Our packages meet the 7 National Quality Areas and we have three packages designed to assist our clients with reaching each Quality Area Requirement.
- QUALITY AREA 1 : Educational program and practice
- QUALITY AREA 2 : Children’s health and safety
- QUALITY AREA 3 : Physical environment
- QUALITY AREA 4 : Staff Arrangements
- QUALITY AREA 5 : Relationships with children
- QUALITY AREA 6 : Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- QUALITY AREA 7 : Leadership and service management
Together, we can create a culturally inclusive Australia
Choose your resources
Choose from three carefully selected packages or we can individually designed packages for the smallest, through to multi-faceted centres are available upon request.
Enjoy Hassle free
Payment & Shipping
Easy payment transactions are available. Products will be shipped to your desired location and complimentary membership access to our website and e-newsletters is included with every purchase
Know you’re taken care of with Ongoing Support
Cultural Inclusions offers unlimited support for a period of six months post purchase to assist with implementation into a service.